Performance Spotlight Sponsorships
Get more than just a night out at the theatre - become one of the stars of the show!
Looking for a unique way to enhance your company gatherings, special celebrations, or social events? Or trying to stand out and “wow” a client or prospect? Maybe you want to put together a date night they’ll never forget? Look no further than Spotlight Sponsorships at the Phoenix Theatre Company, the largest professional theatre company in the Southwest.
We offer a dazzling array of hosting opportunities, each designed to create unforgettable show experiences for you and your organization, family, friends, and even your significant other. You’ll receive tickets to an incredible performance, get vibrant promotional visibility throughout our theatre, AND delightful food and beverage perks. Step into a “Spotlight Sponsorship” and revel in exclusive benefits at The Phoenix Theatre Company!
Corporate event packages
The Marquee: $3500
- 15 tickets to a selected performance with the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a group rate of $50 per ticket (NO single ticket fees!)
- Sponsor name or logo in lobby signage including:
- Table tent and digital slide at the ArtBar+Bistro
- Runtime posters at the theatre house entrances
- Photo-op station and pre-show slide
- Sponsor name or logo in lobby signage including:
*Does not include inclusion in cast loop slide
The Showstopper: $5500
- 25 tickets to a selected performance with the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a group rate of $50 per ticket (NO single ticket fees!)
- Private wine and dessert reception prior to curtain, for up to 30 people
- Acknowledgement from the stage before the show, thanking you for your support
- All promotional items in the package before, AND
- Your name or logo included at the bottom of up to 4 emails marketing the show
- *Requires lead time
- One social media post acknowledging your sponsorship or special occasion
The Encore: $6500
- 40 tickets to a selected performance with the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a group rate of $50 per ticket (NO single ticket fees!)
- Private wine and dessert reception prior to curtain, for up to 40 people
- Acknowledgment from the stage before the show, thanking you for your support
- All promotional items in the packages before, AND
- A personalized promotional E-blast acknowledging your support
- Include up to 2 links for your company within the body of the email
- 125 word-limit to introduce your company to our database of patrons
*Requires approval by the TPTC Marketing team
Special event packages
Love Is In The Air: $500
- Receive 2 complimentary tickets to the performance
- Enjoy a pre-set 3 course dinner at the ArtBar+Bistro with personalized menu and a paired bottle of wine
- Remember your experience with a (1) complimentary framed photo sent to you after the performance
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: $750
- Receive 6 complimentary tickets to the performance
- Enjoy (1) specialty cocktail or mocktail per person at the ArtBar+Bistro
- Relax at your reserved table(s) for 6 with “girl’s night” decor to welcome you
- Remember your experience with a complimentary keepsake for each guest, as well as a digital photo sent to you after the performance
Happy Birthday: $1500
- Receive 8 tickets to a performance with an opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a group rate of $50 per ticket (NO single ticket fees!)
- Celebrate with a “Birthday Party” on site at the theatre’s swanky ArtBar+Bistro
- Receive a complimentary cocktail for the guest of honor
- Enjoy 25% off restaurant menu items for your group
- Relax at your reserved table, embellished with birthday decor
- Make a wish with complimentary dessert for your guest of honor
- Enjoy a slide running in the ArtBar+Bistro wishing you a happy birthday
- Remember your experience with a complimentary framed group photo, mailed to the guest of honor following the performance
Elevate your events with a customized package!
Please contact Aundria Arneson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your Performance Spotlight Sponsorship at The Phoenix Theatre Company.
*Exact sponsorship benefits are subject to availability and at the discretion of The Phoenix Theatre Company, dependent on the selected performance date and lead time.
"I knew very little about The Phoenix Theatre Company, even though it's been here for almost 100 years. My wife and I went to one performance and we were hooked. I wanted to know how we could get involved. They showed me the different sponsorship packages and then, showing that they truly cared about my experience, asked me how I would like to customize the sponsorship to fit my company's culture and personality. That was easy. In addition to supporting the annual gala and the various outreach programs The Phoenix Theatre Company has, I wanted to make sure we were able to throw a couple of parties every year. So, they set it up. No problem. The Manley Filmers and our clients have an unbelievably excellent time letting some steam off, getting away from the office, having some food and drinks and then going to see some of the greatest theatre you'll find in the World. I always say this about everyone who works at The Phoenix Theatre Company and everyone who attends performances at The Phoenix Theatre Company, "These are my type of people". It's a convergence of genuine, benevolent folks who appreciate the bigger picture of the positive impact the arts have and will always have on humanity."
The Phoenix Theatre Company is a nonprofit, charitable organization recognized under I.R.S Code Section 501(c)3; TIN 86-0108839.