What we ask from our Patrons:
*Updated August 31, 2022
An FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine is widely available and accessible, and decisions about whether to attend indoor performances is a matter of personal choice, to be determined on an individual basis. Our COVID-19 policies are consistent with our mission to be a forum where individuals of all walks of life and different belief systems can gather live and in person. The arts is where anyone can go and be welcomed. We encourage everyone who is able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine to do so to protect themselves and their communities. Masks are not required, but we welcome all who choose to continue wearing one and ask our patrons to do the same.
Patrons should not visit the theatre if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19 themselves, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher. If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home — we have options for exchanging their ticket. A fee may apply.
How our staff are keeping you safe:
- Hand sanitizer stations are deployed throughout our facilities
- We regularly clean and sanitize high touch areas
- We offer contactless ticketing and program options
- In our bistro we offer digital menus
- Our Front of House and Food and Beverage teams are vaccinated
- Displayed signs in all restrooms and eating areas to encourage frequent hand washing and proper cough/sneeze containment
- Our spaces have the highest level of air filtration available throughout the buildings
Select "Mask Required" Performances
In an effort to provide those that would feel more comfortable in a fully masked environment with an opportunity to attend our productions, we have designated select, upcoming performances as “Mask Required" performances. Learn more about "Mask Required" Performances.