Frequently Asked Questions
The Art Card is a discount ticket program for anyone 18+ who has participated in the creation/production of, or the acting in, theatre in Arizona within the last year. Anyone under 18 qualifies for a Student Rush ticket at the same price. Currently Art Cards issued after May 1, 2021 will be valid through August 2022.
If I qualify, how do I get an Art Card?
- Anyone submitting video auditions for our 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 General Auditions will receive an Art Card at Auditions starting May 1, 2021.
- Alumni actors who have been on our stage in the last year, please email Luis Terrazas at email@example.com to get your Art Card. Art Cards will be processed a left at the Box Office for you to pick up.
- You may also bring a recent playbill/program/video screen shot to The Phoenix Theatre Company Box Office between 12:00pm to 6:00pm Monday – Friday. Our Will Call Associate will gather your information in exchange for an Art Card valid for the current season. Please note that if you wait until 60 minutes or less before the performance you wish to see, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please request your Art Card before the performance you are attending if at all possible.
How do I renew my Art Card?
- Expired Art Cards must be renewed each season. You may use your Art Card from the most recent previous season and a valid photo I.D. to exchange for your new one. The names/pictures from your Art Card and photo I.D. must match.
- You may also bring a valid photo I.D. and a recent playbill/program to renew your Art Card.
- Visit The Phoenix Theatre Company Box Office between 12:00pm to 6:00pm Monday – Friday. Please note that if you wait until 60 minutes or less before the performance you wish to see, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please request your Art Card before the performance you are attending if at all possible.
Art Card Guidelines and Rules of Use
- You can purchase two tickets at $15 each with your Art Card and valid I.D. for any production from The Phoenix Theatre Company. Productions on our stages that are not produced by The Phoenix Theatre Company are not eligible.
- Tickets are non-transferable. The tickets must be for the Art Card holder and a guest, and the I.D. must match the name on the Art Card.
- Please check open availability for the production you wish to see on our website. Please do not call the Box Office to ask about availability, as they will redirect you to the website.
- Tickets are available 60 minutes before curtain. Seats cannot be selected in advance and will be assigned based on availability. The Will Call Associate will do their best to accommodate your needs, but please do not request to choose your own seats.
- You cannot use your Art Card for a show in which you are cast.
- Out of state residents do not qualify for an Art Card unless approved in advance.
- Please contact Luis Terrazas at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 602-889-6321 if you have any questions.
The Phoenix Theatre Company reserves the right to deny the issue or use of an Art Card to anyone at any time during the season. This is offered as a courtesy to our theatre community, and we appreciate your understanding and adherence to the Art Card guidelines.