The Fine Print: What to Know Before You Book
- Group discounts are available for all performances with a party of 10 or more attending the same performance.
- Prices vary by performance based on demand and availability. Early buyers save the most!
- Any changes to show date/time could result in pricing changes.
- Upon receipt of signed contract and 20% non-refundable deposit plus $9 booking fee, Phoenix Theatre will hold the ticket reservation. All sales are non-refundable. Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment.
- If full payment has not been made by three weeks prior to the show day, the remaining balance will automatically be charged to the purchaser’s credit card. Seats may not be released after this time.
- Phoenix Theatre is not responsible if a group does not attend their performance for any unforeseen reasons including, but not limited to, transportation problems or arriving to the theatre on the wrong date.
- Tickets will be available at Will Call two hours prior to the start of show and must be picked up by the Group Organizer at least one half hour prior to performance.
But what about the shows? Click HERE for our 16/17 Season!
Phoenix Theatre is the Best Arts Experience for Groups, click HERE to find out why!
To book a group, contact our Group Sales hotline at 602.889.7609 or email email@example.com.